By providing any Personal Data to us, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and transfer of such Personal Data in the manner and for the purposes set out below.
The legal bases of processing.
All personal data that we obtain from you via the website will be processed for the purposes described in more detail below. This is done within the framework of Law No.9887 and the GDPR or with your consent. In particular, we process personal data only when processing is permitted and if:
- • you have given your consent,
- • the data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract / pre-contractual measures,
- • the data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or
- • the data is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of our company, provided that your interests are not overridden.
Your data subject rights.
The following rights are available to you as a data subject:
- • the right to information,
- • the right to rectification,
- • the right to erasure,
- • the right to restriction of data processing,
- • the right to data portability,
- • the right to object to data processing,
- • the right to revoke any consent you have given, and
- • the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory
Please contact us at any time with questions and suggestions regarding data protection and/or to enforce your rights,
Information We May Collect.
We may collect and process the following data which may contain Personal Data:
- • information that you provide by filling in forms o, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to any services provided by us, posting material, reporting a problem with our Platform, or requesting further services;
- • information, data you provide and upload onto our Platform;
- • details of transactions you carry out through our Platform;
- • details of your visits to our Platform, resources that you access and actions you are working on through the Platform;
- • if you contact us, a record of that correspondence; and
- • responses to surveys that we send to you, although you do not have to respond to them.
We may also collect and process information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our business partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where We Store Your Data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of the Information.
We use information held, including Personal Data, in the following manner:
- • to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- • to provide you with information or services that you request from us, and to otherwise carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- • to provide you with information or services which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- • to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- • to notify you about changes to our services;
- • to investigate any complaints relating to the use of our Platform or any suspected unlawful activities;
- • complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- • any other purposes for which you have provided the information; and
- • carrying out whatever else is reasonable or related to or in connection with the above and our provision of goods and/or services to you.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- • for the purposes of providing services that you request from us, fulfilling our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, processing payments in connection therewith or otherwise in connection with your use of our Platform;
- • where a third-party claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Platform constitutes a violation of their rights under applicable law, in which case we may disclose your identity to that third party;
- • in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- • if we or substantially all of our shares or assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Integration of third-party services and content.
Within our Platform, we use content or service offers of third-party providers on the basis of our legitimate interests in order to integrate their content and services (hereinafter uniformly referred to as "content").
This always requires that the third-party providers of this content are aware of the IP address of the user, as without the IP address they would not be able to send the content to their browser. The IP address is therefore necessary for the display of this content. We endeavor to only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content.
This also includes disclosure by transmission to third parties and, where applicable, to so-called third countries outside the EEA. Where we transfer data outside the EEA, we make sure to use the necessary and appropriate safeguards to ensure that the security of your personal data is maintained and guaranteed. In particular those include standard contractual clauses, binding corporate rules and data processing agreements. If you have any questions relating to our third-party providers, please refer to their relevant Privacy Policies or contact us for further details
Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. The "pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information about the use of our website, as well as being linked to such information from other sources.
The following provides an overview of third-party providers and their content, together with links to their privacy policies, which contain further information on the processing of data and so-called opt-out measures, if any:
- • Analytics: Google Analytics by Google Inc
- • Tag management: Google Tag Manager and Global Site Tag by Google Inc
- • Webhosting: Hostinger
- • Payment Service Provider: By user request.
Please note: We do not collect or store payment information or bank details ourselves but receive payment confirmation statements of our processors.
Where any Personal Data relates to a third party, you represent and warrant that the Personal Data is up-to-date, complete, and accurate and that you have obtained the third party's prior consent for our collection, use and disclosure of their Personal Data for the Purposes. You agree that you shall promptly provide us with written evidence of such consent upon demand by us.
You may withdraw your consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your Personal Data for any or all of the Purposes by submitting your request to us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, it may impact our ability to proceed with your transactions, agreements or interactions with us. Prior to you exercising your choice to withdraw your consent, we will inform you of the consequences of the withdrawal of your consent. Please note that your withdrawal of consent will not prevent us from exercising our legal rights (including any remedies) or undertaking any steps as we may be entitled to at law.
Access and Correction.
Law No.9887 and the GDPR give you the right to access your Personal Data. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with Law No.9887 and the GDPR. Any access request may be subject to a fee of an administrative fee at our rates then in force to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
In the event that you wish to correct and/or update your Personal Data in our records, you may inform us in writing of the same by sending us an email at email@example.com. In certain cases, Personal Data may also be corrected or updated via the Platform.
We will respond to requests regarding access and correction as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any Personal Data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under Law No.9887 and the GDPR).
We endeavor to ensure that all decisions involving your Personal Data are based upon accurate and timely information. However, we rely on you to disclose all relevant information to us and to inform us of any changes in your Personal Data. As such, please disclose all relevant information necessary for us to provide services to you and ensure all information submitted to us is up-to-date, complete, and accurate. Kindly inform us promptly if there are any changes in your Personal Data.
We may retain your Personal Data for at least five (5) years, or such other longer or shorter period as may be necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain your Personal Data or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Third Party Policies.
Our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, business partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Data to these websites.
We will take steps to inform the third party of any requests, complaints or questions that you may have regarding such Personal Data.